Hey Toronto Bunchlanders! Joanna Goldberg is headed back to Kenya (for a visit) and she can’t bring all the toys that people have generously donated with her. Instead, she’s hosting a toy sale, the proceeds of which she’ll bring with her when she returns to the Mathare Mother Development Centre where she worked this last year.
Tag Archive for 'wychwood barns'
What we’re reading today:
1. Read this and you’ll never leave your kids with a babysitter ever again. (Don’t worry, it’s fiction)
2. The Jolie-Pitt kids are too good for the school system. Angelina Jolie says the schools are”incapable” of educating her kids, so they get tutors and nannies and adventures and stuff.
3. There are more single fathers around these days. The NYT’s Motherlode says this is changing the picture of American families.
4. Shade the Barns! A group of moms in midtown Toronto are raising money for shade structures at their fantastic neighbourhood park. Help them battle the evil UV rays.
5. GeekDad Ken Demead knows how to promote a book:
Image via Facebook