What we’re reading today:
1. Parents! Use the same logic on family decisions as you would for business decisions. You want to make sure you’re getting a good ROI.
2. Commercial surrogacy in India is growing. Would you ever look overseas for a surrogate if you couldn’t have a baby yourself?
3. Heard about that 5-year-old black comedian Zay Zay? He jokes about how black parents yell too much and that they’ll threaten to pop him if doesn’t fix his face. Um… we can’t relate, but Slate writer Debra Dickerson can and it brought up some unpleasant memories. Why’s Zay Zay joking about it?
4. Don’t worry about raising a Mama’s Boy; it’s maybe at those exact moments where moms have been told to let their sons go that the sons need them the most.
5. Want to dance like Liz Lemon? Of course you do! Tina Fey shows you how: