What we’re reading today:
1. This mom doesn’t really feel part of the mom club… except for when she’s in her minivan, she at least looks the part.
2. Having twins isn’t a unique experience these days, but it’s still pretty darn neat.
3. How to choose a daycare: trust your gut.
4. A 10-year-old won a National Geographic expedition to the Cayman Islands. Colour us jealous. Here’s his winning essay.
5. And because they’re just so plentiful, here’s another Harry Potter parody, this time doing a number from The Book of Mormon:
Photo by Etan Sivad via Flickr