We’ll see ya’ll on Monday!
Tag Archive for 'kermit the frog'
Who will be the last?
The Muppet experts at the National Post will be pitting muppet against muppet to find Canada’s best and most favourite felt creature.
“Over the next five days, our Muppet experts at the Post’s Arts & Life section will debate and vote on which Muppet deserves its place in the Jim Henson canon, and which simply needs to be shot out of a cannon, Gonzo-style.”
If you follow along with their picks, vote for your favourite on Nov. 22. Thankfully, all Muppets, regardless of how they place in the tournament, are expected to appear in the Muppets movie, which comes out the very next day. No need to choose between Pepe and the Swedish Chef.
What are your picks for Round 1? We’re pulling for Scooter, the Swedish Chef, Miss Piggy (obviously) and Gonzo.
Image by Steve Murray via National Post
What we’re reading today:
1. You will not get to see Carla Bruni’s baby.
2. Should you be getting your kid two doses of chicken pox vaccine? The Canadian Pediatric Society thinks so.
3. Have you seen Abe’s Peanut? It’s a kids’ magazine that keeps readers engaged by sending out postcards and coming up with some pretty creative storytelling.
4. Crazy hard to get in schools in New York are changing their admissions policies.
5. Kermit the Frog reports from the first day of school:
Photo by The Prime Minister’s Office via Flickr