What the cool parents are reading today:
1. Momedy, or comedy for moms, is hard to define. But STFU Parents knows it when she sees it.
2. All parents of young kids should ask themselves, “Is my child more shy or anxious than other kids their age?” and “Is my kid more worried than other kids?”
3. First-time parents spend a whole lotta dollars on that first baby. “First-time parents believe that the more they buy, the easier it will be,” says one pediatrician-author.
4. Apparently it’s trendy to reveal the sex of your unborn baby via cake. It’s now big in Britain. Kind of a cute idea, but, you know, gender norms and colours.
5. Want to know what you can do with Lego and stop-motion animation? This homage to the Game of Thrones opening, for one.