1. Anderson Cooper talks about kids and race. In a recent study, 6-year-olds think kids should have interracial friendships; by 13, not so much.
2. Do you have a tween? Are you about to have a tween? Get ready for the Drama Years.
3. The true cost of breastfeeding: moms who nurse longer lose out on income that their peers don’t.
4. Obviously motherhood is tough and exhausting, but one childless woman says quit your whining since it’s just pouring salt in the wound. (We don’t see any problem with venting your frustrations, but maybe just to a selective audience.)
5. Are you pregnant and you know it? Do you want to sing about it?
Yesterday: Play date waivers, Europe’s Easter egg shortage and you didn’t imagine it, your kids get less cute at about 4 1/2. (Well fine, maybe not your kids, but everyone else’s)