News Round-Up September 20: Teaching Your Perfectionist Kids to Fail, Reluctant Breastfeeding and Samantha Bee’s Spoiler Alert Kid
What we’re reading today:
1. Tales from a reluctant breastfeeder.
2. How to raising high-achieving kids, not perfectionist kids. Hint: Teach kids it’s about the process, not just the end result and accept them and their work unconditionally.
3. Speaking of not being perfectionists, could the secret to raising kids be teaching them how to fail?
4. Samantha Bee’s kid might tell your kid where babies come from. Bee says she’s sorry, but she couldn’t think up a decent lie on the spot.
5. A sweet video from Operation Smile that just might make you cry. (But in a good way.)
Photo by Christaface via Flickr