News Round-Up Sept 27: The Redshirting Debate, the Best Place for British Families and Babies as Mini-Adults
What we’re reading today:
1. Childcare experts say what Evian commercials have been creepily telling us all along: Babies are just tiny adults.
2. This mom got the family a Maclean’s subscription and subsequently had her kids asking her about world news events before they could even read.
3. Redshirting doesn’t help your kids, according to these two authors.
4. Hey British Bunchlanders! Do you live in Winkleigh? Apparently it’s the best place in the UK for families. Going on crime stats, schools, proximity to parks and the cost of a family home, Winkleigh Village has it going on. Local families say “‘great community spirit’ made it a “happy, relaxed and safe” place to bring up children.”
5. Did you know Greenpeace is 40 years old? They made a video to celebrate!
Photo by Cassey via Flickr