What we’re reading today:
1. Macarons and macaroons: why do they sound like the exact same word?
2. Hot new parenting trend: letting your kid drive!
3. Childbirth seems to be everybody’s business… when did this happen?
4. French President Nicolas Sarkozy says breastfeeding is like slavery and he’s relieved he doesn’t have to do it. Does this mean baby Giulia runs the house? And if she’s the boss of the house, does baby Giulia run France?
5. Our love for Jason Schwartzman just grows and grows.
Photo ajagendorf25 via Flickr