News Round-Up Jan. 24: Why We Should Treat Strangers Like They’re Pregnant, Cold Climate Kids and the Best Kid Drummer
1. We know, this is by now just common sense, but we need to remind kids about sunscreen. It seems the teens are too cool for it. Maybe that’ll all change when today’s 6-year-olds are teens. Don’t those teens know that sun damage causes premature aging??
2. Rebecca Eckler says the real joy of being pregnant is having your partner get your breakfast while you catch up on Kardashian gossip. Oh, and everyone else is extra nice to you too.
3. One blogger wonders if it’s wrong to raise kids in a sub-zero climate. We don’t really judge these things, but the piece is pretty whiny. Let the kid outside already. (Yeah, yeah, we see she does by the end of it, but ulgh.)
4. And something to think about when you’re getting busy: a teen in called the cops on her mom for having too-loud sex.
5. Speaking of loud noise, check out this awesome 5-year-old drummer:
Photo by Clover_1 via Flickr