News Round-Up Dec. 1: Moms Judging Moms, Busy Kids and A Terrifyingly Convenient Stroller
What we’re reading today:
1. Does your son or daughter celebrate when a practice is canceled? You kid might be too busy. Here’s how to check.
2. Moms are too judgey with other moms. Let’s ease up a little.
3. Know any adoptive parents? Here’s what not to say to them.
4. Some kids are going hungry. We need to get them more breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
5. Does this not look like the kind of device that turns on you once it becomes self aware?
Photo by bmitd67 via Flickr