News Round-Up April 4: Princess Training, Tips on Twins and Tina Fey is a Bossypants
What we’re reading today:
1. Crayola’s new Colored Bubbles look super fun, but that colouring might not wash off hands and clothes all that easily. Via Ohdeedoh.
2. There seem to be a lot more twins these days. Novelist Samantha Hunt found that whereas friends and colleagues were downright giddy when she announced her first pregnancy, the responses were decidedly less so when she announced she was having twins. Blogger Rebecca Woolf is also expecting twins. Do you have twins or triplets? Any tips for these moms?
3. One mom was worried her 6-year-old yelled too much and had high levels of frustration, but realised she herself yelled too much and had high levels of frustration and was passing it off to her kids. How did they all calm down?
4. Will you read Tina Fey’s book, Bossypants? Reviewers seem to think that Fey is funny (obvs) but maybe misses the mark as a memoir. If it’s more like the excerpt that was in the New Yorker, we’re in.
5. And if your household is full of Kate Middleton wannabes, check out this video of princess preparation 101:
Photo by Noshzilla via Flickr