News Round-Up July 28: Cellphones, Stay-At-Home Moms and How Do You Know If You’re Having a Boy or Girl?
What we’re reading today:
1. This mom ditched her six-figure income to be a stay-at-home mom. We’re dying to know who her ass of a general manager was.
2. If you feel like you’re having a girl, you’re probably having a girl. If you’re hungry all the time, you might be having a boy.
3. Cellphone will not give your kids cancer. A new study has found no links between the use of cellphone and brain tumors in children.
4. Are the last few weeks of summer the most stressful childcare-wise? Wait. We’re already calling summer almost over at the midway point?? Now we’re stressed.
5. Watch this kid choreograph a dance to Lady Gaga:
Photo by karmalize via Flickr