News Round-Up June 16: Handwriting, Fathers and Sons, Smart Kids and Smartphones
What we’re reading today:
1. Make your kids practice their cursive writing — it could make them smarter.
2. Is President Obama making Americans better dads?
3. GeekMom’s reasons for getting your kid a smartphone.
4. Do boys just turn into their dads? One Babble blogger has a miniature version of her husband running around the house.
5. Check out this aspiring musician learning to play the harmonica:
Photo by MRHSfan via Flickr