News Round-Up August 30: Kids Shouldn’t Box, A Giant Back-To-School Party and One Take On the Beyonce Jay-Z Baby
What we’re reading today:
1. It’s OK to have/be a momma’s boy.
2. World’s largest back-to-school party? Sounds good! Let’s go to the Ex.
3. Doctors do not recommend boxing for kids. You know, just FYI. Something to do with learning to hit others in the head.
4. Armour in which girls could reasonably expect to kick ass. (There ain’t no gold bikinis here)
5. Did you hear that Beyonce and Jay-Z are having a baby? Taiwan’s Next Media Animation does it thang:
Photo by Eric.Parker via Flickr